Saturday, May 30, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

I know this is a week late, but I just got a chance to sit down and post.

Last Weekend we had lots of fun. It all started on Friday when April, an old friend from Brigham came for a visit. We had lot's of fun with a girls night out on the Trampoline and then spent Saturday visiting Ramsey Canyon and Tombstone. I was bad a only got two pictures of the kids a Tombstone so here they are:

Then on Sunday Beth's family came to visit the kids love when the Owens come to play:
The boys went to check out an old Ghost town with Grandpa Manwarings metal detector, but no treasure to be found.


The girls stayed home and played in the sprinklers while Beth taught me how to make these easy, cute skirts. Megan is in heaven cuz she can wear them all summer ( She loves her dresses)

We ended the day with a BBQ, some yummy dutch oven peach cobbler and a backyard movie, the kids wanted to sleep outside, but by the time we headed to bed ourselves they were all inside.

2 comments:

Torri P said...

so fun! I am jealous....I want to sleep out on the tramp!! That skirt is adorable....you should send some my way ;)

Sherie said...

Looks like lots of fun! Good job on the skirt! It's super cute!!

Post a Comment