Wednesday, October 29, 2008
5 TV shows I watch:
1. THE AMAZING RACE ( SO AMAZING TO SEE THE WORLD)
2. EXTREME HOME MAKEOVER
( Braxton and I snuggle on the couch on Sunday nights and watch. I think I like it best cuz I know he is getting to old for that and I don't really know how much longer it will last.)
Those are really the only times I actually sit down and watch TV. I honestly would rather be doing something than just sitting watching TV.
5 Restaurants I enjoy:
2.Utah Noodle (Even though I only get it when we are in Utah visiting)
3. Texas Roadhouse
5 things I have done today:
1. Went for a 2 mile bike ride
2. Finished the 3rd Book of the Twilight series. (only one more to go)
3. Took a nap YEA!
5. Going to take Megan to 2nd Soccer game this week
5 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Cooler Weather, so that I can wear my sweatshirts and sweaters
2. The day after Halloween so I can start playing Christmas Music
4. Thanksgiving with Beth's family
5. When Braxton can babysit, so I don't have to pay anyone any more
5 things I love about Fall: (3 are things that I miss since we don't really have Fall here)
1. Leaves changing color all around me
2. The crisp morning air
3. Sweaters and Sweatshirts
4. Three big holidays in a row
5. Decorating my house for all the big holidays
5 things on my wish list:
1. To move closer to family
2. My kids to grow up with strong Testimonies
3. An Elliptical
4. To lose 30 lbs
5. More time to get everything done
5 people I tag: Josie, Becky, Tiffany, Beth, and Ali
Sunday, October 26, 2008
We are a little cheap, so we went out into the desert to find free rock. Its truly amazing how much rock is out there in the world just for the taking.
Of course we had to add the dry river bed that only sees water for maybe 15 min. if your lucky during a good monsoon storm.
And here is are finished product. (After)
Saturday, October 18, 2008
This is what we call a Mexican General here in Arizona. They usually come out after the monsoons have ended. As you can see Megan loves them!!!