Sunday, October 26, 2008

GRAVEL

Here in Arizona everyone thinks that a front yard should be landscaped in GRAVEL!

Beautiful HU!!! (Before)

Well, we aren't your average Arizona family.
We have finally gotten around to working on the front yard, here is our progress so far.

Finally some green, YEA!


We are a little cheap, so we went out into the desert to find free rock. Its truly amazing how much rock is out there in the world just for the taking.


Of course we had to add the dry river bed that only sees water for maybe 15 min. if your lucky during a good monsoon storm.

And here is are finished product. (After)
Someday grass will replace all the gravel, but for now we will let our fellow Arizonians think that we fit in here.

2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Shannalee, that looks so great! Wahoo!!

Shelley Hansen said...

Hey there.. I love the look. I wish that my front looked like yours.. You can have the grass. The funny thing is... I was actually upset when I found out that we lived in a desert, why does everyone have grass I wondered.. I did not pay much attention in school, obviously!

Post a Comment