Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged!

Ok, so I have been avoiding all the tagging going on. I was never really one to enjoy tag growing up, but I am really bored today and since I got tagged I figured WHY NOT!

5 TV shows I watch:
1. THE AMAZING RACE ( SO AMAZING TO SEE THE WORLD)
2. EXTREME HOME MAKEOVER
( Braxton and I snuggle on the couch on Sunday nights and watch. I think I like it best cuz I know he is getting to old for that and I don't really know how much longer it will last.)

Those are really the only times I actually sit down and watch TV. I honestly would rather be doing something than just sitting watching TV.

5 Restaurants I enjoy:
1. Chili's
2.Utah Noodle (Even though I only get it when we are in Utah visiting)
3. Texas Roadhouse
4.La Casita
5.Macaroni Grill

5 things I have done today:
1. Went for a 2 mile bike ride
2. Finished the 3rd Book of the Twilight series. (only one more to go)
3. Took a nap YEA!
4. Dishes
5. Going to take Megan to 2nd Soccer game this week

5 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Cooler Weather, so that I can wear my sweatshirts and sweaters
2. The day after Halloween so I can start playing Christmas Music
3. Christmas
4. Thanksgiving with Beth's family
5. When Braxton can babysit, so I don't have to pay anyone any more

5 things I love about Fall: (3 are things that I miss since we don't really have Fall here)
1. Leaves changing color all around me
2. The crisp morning air
3. Sweaters and Sweatshirts
4. Three big holidays in a row
5. Decorating my house for all the big holidays

5 things on my wish list:
1. To move closer to family
2. My kids to grow up with strong Testimonies
3. An Elliptical
4. To lose 30 lbs
5. More time to get everything done

5 people I tag: Josie, Becky, Tiffany, Beth, and Ali

0 comments:

Post a Comment