Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A little Angle laid to rest

Today I am really missing my family as they gather together to lay to rest my little sisters stillborn baby Jeferey Haven Auble.
Last week they discovered during an ultrasound that he had anencephaly, which is a disease that affects the formation of the Brain. It has been a hard couple of days for them and today they are having a memorial service for him at the Brigham City cemetery. I really wish I could be there, it is at times like this that living 16 hours away is the hardest.
They have been truly blessed with many tender mercies from Heavenly Father that have helped them along the way. I miss you all and send my prayers and blessing.


3 comments:

Stacey said...

Shan... I am so sorry, losing a baby is so hard. Our prayers are with your sister!

MaryBeth said...

Shanalee, what a horrible time to be away from family. All my love and prayers to each of you.

Beth said...

so sorry to hear about tiffany. that is so sad.

Post a Comment