Friday, June 12, 2009

Summer Swimming

Well another session of swimming lessons is over and both the kids passed YEA!
Braxton was Mr. No Fear this year I am sure height played a huge part.
You always feel safer in deep water when you can touch the bottom.

I was most amazed at how good he did the Back Stroke which has been very hard for him.
GOOD JOB BUDDY!
Megan did great, it might be because she is in love with her teacher, but hey whatever gets her swimming is good for me.
He really did a great job and even had her in the deep water floating alone.
Now we will just have to practice while we are on vacation, maybe we will be able to throw them in a lake or two in CANADA!

1 comments:

Holmes Family said...

Looks like your summer has been eventful! I have got to get my kids into swim lessons soon too!

Post a Comment