Monday, May 4, 2009

UP DATE

So it has been a while since I have blogged. Not too much has been going on, but I thought I would post some Pitcs of what we have been up to.

Brian has run out of Brick, so for now we are done with our fire pit project! We love it we even made Chili Sandwiches and Blueberry pies over the fire on Saturday and watched a movie in the backyard.



I went on a field trip with Megs class to Patagonia Lake. I know its amazing that there is even a lake here in the HOT, DRY, Desert, but there is.


and, lastly Braxton finally earned enough money to get his DS.
Somehow he coned some poor kid at school into buying all his YuGio cards for 52$, my question is WHO??? sends there kid to school with 52$.
anyways since then this is all we see of him.........

2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

LOL! I am cracking up at Braxton. I make Aren leave the room during piano lessons because all they want to talk about is Pokemon DS style ;)

Shelley Hansen said...

I LOVE the fire pit! Maybe when you come to Utah you can come over and help me build one! haha I wish!

Post a Comment