Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Giving Giving Giving

OK, so I am a little bored and I really wanted to see what my sister would make for me, so I will do it too.



This is how it works:

The first three people to type "Give Me Something!" in the comments on this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. The catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and give the same offer to the first three commenter's who will also craft it forward.



Here are my contingencies:

1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make!

2. What I create will be just for you.

3. It will be done this year.

4. You have no clue what it's going to be.

5. I reserve the right to make something extremely strange.

6. You must post a picture of what you win when you get it.



Have fun!

3 comments:

Torri P said...

HAHAHA.....GIVE ME SOMETHING!!!



now we have to trade off! :)

Jennie Moore said...

Me too!!!

Dave and Emily said...

I want something too!

Post a Comment