Sunday, April 21, 2013

12 Years / 12 Weeks: Week 6 Trunk-Or-Treating

Well we are half way to leaving our 12 year home.  The time is going so fast.  Sometime I hope we will have enough time to say goodbye to everyone we love.

This week I wanted to highlight another one of our most favorite holiday traditions that came to be here in Sierra Vista.

TRUNK-OR-TREATING

This is something I had never even heard of until we came here to Arizona, and boy were we missing out before.  There is nothing like parking your vehicle in the church parking lot and hanging out with friends while your kids enjoy an evening of Trunk-or-Treating.

Megan’s 1st Trunk-or-Treat (They were so little)

IMG09

IMG_0610

The Hill Cumorah and the golden plates. (Do you get it ?)

IMG_0612

 

20071031_0044

Brother Byington always with his camera.

IMG_4150

Braxton and his friends being the Ghosts in the Ghost Gallery.

IMG_20121031_170831

Even if we were staying I knew this tradition would soon pass with my children getting older, but it will forever be one of my favorite memories of Sierra Vista Arizona.

0 comments:

Post a Comment