Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Busy, busy, busy . . .

So I thought instead of posting about Christmas I would post everything else we have been doing.  You know all those things that you did around Christmas that always get forgotten because of Christmas.

Balloon Races

Braxton’s 6th grade class made their very own hot air balloons and set them sail just before Christmas break, it was pretty cool to see just how far some of the balloons went.

Dec 2010 001

Braxton’s balloon went pretty far and landed on a shed.  Thankfully the wind blew it off so we did not have to climb to retrieve it.

Dec 2010 006

Forgotten Birthday

Ok, so Brian keeps complaining that I am never in pictures, (because I am the only one who takes them) so here you go.  My birthday is after Christmas and I usually get forgotten so here is my one picture for 2010. 

My 5th, 29th Birthday !!! 

Dec 2010 053

It was nice, the kids and Brian made me a great breakfast and I opened presents, then I drug everyone to Tucson for the day to shop and eat at the Cheesecake Factory (Yum).

NEW DO FOR 2011

And, finally I took Megs to get her hair done over Christmas break and here is the new do for 2011.  It’s even cuter when we curl it, but I haven’t got a picture of that yet.

megs new do 2011

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey small world!!! I ran into your brother and sister in law in Island Park over New Years. My friend Emily, who we were up with, is sisters with Josi. HA! It was cool to make the connection. We knew they had to be related to you. Manwaring isn't very common it seems. :)

Lynn said...

Just cut Julia's hair like that. But I did it, so it doesn't look as good and needs to be fixed by someone who really knows what they're doing!

Happy Birthday!

Home Again said...

Happy Birthday! Those close to Christmas birthdays are tricky. Ami is 6 and finally had her first birthday party this year. Hope yours was great...and I love Megan's haircut!

Maranda - Aaron Dansereau said...

DORA All the way!!! :) super cute!!

Post a Comment