Tuesday, May 18, 2010

FIELD TRIPS

I love this time of year in school because I get to go on Filed Trips!
1st I went with Megan to Colossal Cave.

The Bus Ride:
Getting wind blown in a bus is always the best part!


At the cave entrance:
Inside the Cave:

I think this was the best cave tour I have been on, you really felt like you were caving. We are defiantly going to go back as a family this summer.


Next, Cochise College Science/Math Fair with Braxton:

This is one of the best field trips I have been on. We went to the local community college and went to different mini classes that were hands on for the kids.

We made a cactus:


Played in the Sand:

And learn about conserving water:

Now all the fun Field Trips are over, I guess we will just have to create some more of our own for some extra summer fun.







0 comments:

Post a Comment