Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fool 'in' Around

So I don't usually do anything really big for April Fools, but I've been a little bored so I planned a fun family dinner.

It started with Desert first!!
Yummy Cupcakes (Mini Meat Loaves with Mashed Potato Topping)
Megan was so excited to get cupcakes, her favorite. Until she licked the frosting!

Then we had Juice (Jello) in cups
It ONLY took Braxton 3 tries before he told me he could not get the drink up his straw.

And last was dinner! Hamburgers and French Fries ( Cookie Hamburgers & Mini Bead Sticks)
Now I am going to need better ideas for next year so please share!

4 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Seriously? Man, I'm a deadbeat mom.

Anonymous said...

those are such fun ideas!!! very creative. my kids would love something like that. maybe next year!!

Stacey said...

At our Playgroup we have in our neighborhood someone did the same thing but she did mac & cheese instead of meatloaf. I didn't eat it cause I licked my finger from getting Sammy hers and the potatoes tasted like, well not potatoes... You are very creative!

Dave and Emily said...

I love it! I want to do that too! Umm what are bead sticks and how did you make the "hamburgers"? Your too creative Shan! I love ya

Post a Comment