Wednesday, January 14, 2009

OK, so now that the drama is over and she is actually looking much better I don't think she will be too mad at me for putting this on the blog.
A couple days ago Megan can home crying from her friends and said that she and the little boy had ran into each other and his head hit her.

This is what she looked like that night.









AND........................................................







This is what she looked like the next morning!

I know awful hu!
She would walk around all day with her hand on her eye just so people would not say anything. Poor Girl!

But, she braved school the next morning mostly because I told her that the boys at school would think it was really awesome.

She came home from school and immediately informed me that not one boy told her it was awesome.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh poor girl!! She was a brave little thing to go to school. I don't think my Meghan would do it. :)

Torri P said...

OUCH Meggy! it looks AWESOME :)

Way to go to school!!

MaryBeth said...

Poor baby! Black eyes must be the new thing...Tatiana has one as well.

Stacey said...

Poor thing... Amazes me how such a simple run in of heads can turn into something like that.

Shelley Hansen said...

That looks horrible.. How funny is that, that no one told her the black eye was awesome..

Maranda - Aaron Dansereau said...

AWSOME black eye Megan!!! That's way cooler then any black eye I ever had!

Becky Peterson said...

Whoa! that is a good looking eye Megan. Blakely ran into a boy to. Left a good bump. Those boys are so mean.

Jennie Moore said...

OUCH!!! So sorry that happened. But despite everything, black eyes are AWESOME!!!

Post a Comment