Sunday, September 14, 2008

12 YEARS

Today is Anniversary number 12.

I can hardly believe that we have been married that long. I have been very blessed to be married to such a wonderful man, and great father.


We celebrated by going to the Copper Queen Hotel in Bisbee. Bisbee is a little mining town that is only about 45 min. away. It reminds me of Park City in Utah, only before being discovered by any one with money.





Brian reserved the John Wayne room (of course). Beth was nice enough to come and stay with the kids so we could go. She even got all 5 kids up and to a 8am soccer game. Thanks Beth we sure love you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

12 years? its hard to believe any of us are that old to be married 12 years huh?
happy anniversary!!! :)

Stacey said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Sure does go by fast.

Jennie Moore said...

12 years ago...Oh the drama, the romance, the excitement that went into your dating, courtship, and marriage. Its a wonderful adventure. You both are so good for each other. Congradulations!

April said...

Congrats you too! I say amen to everything Jennie said. Was that really 12 years ago when we were all together? Doesn't even seem possible. I hope to find someone great like Brian! You both are amazing people!

Holmes Family said...

Congrats! Who knew there was a John Wayne room in Bisbee's Copper Queen Hotel?! It sounds like fun and you two make such an awesome couple. Chris and I look up to you both and can't wait to surround ourselves with great people like you! Take care, Jess

Shelley Hansen said...

Look at how young you both look.. I am starting to realize that I am getting old! I hope that you had a great time!

Post a Comment