Sunday, August 24, 2008

Music to my Ears

So, after a year of debating we finally got a piano.

We had to go all the way to Tucson to find this one, but the price was worth it. Brian was so determined, not to make a second trip to Tucson that he even went to 6 of the neighbors, of the family who sold us the piano, to have them help him get it into the back of the truck.

The kids thought that it was so cool to have the Piano in the back of the truck. Hopefully it did not drive our neighbors too crazy.











So, after rounding up the hlep of 4 great friends, we got it into the house.

The kids are having a lot of fun playing it right now. Hopefully that will still be the case after we start lessons.

4 comments:

Torri P said...

yay! That is so cool! I am glad you guys finally got a piano! I can't wait tell I have mine in the house again so the kids can start lessons!! Have fun with it!

April said...

I bet the kids are going to love having that! I bet they will do great at their lessons if they are talented like their parents! Hope you are doing well! I am ready to pass out in this Arizona heat, but hanging in there! You need to add me to your list!

april

Shelley Hansen said...

Hey Shannalee, I it is me Shelley, from Perry... You rememeber me.. My sister Shannon said that Amie had Torri and Shay links so I looked and I seen you. How have you been. I am doing great. You can check me out. E-mail me sometime.. Ignore my pic here it is just for fun.. I do not really look like that!hansenhomeschoolers@yahoo.com

MaryBeth said...

It looks so good! Congratulations on the new toy :)

Post a Comment